Thursday, February 26, 2009

Untamed Thoughts

I thought a zillion times on how to start my day,
Somehow the person I hate the most always crossed my way.
Cursed them in heart saying gosh! There goes the black cat again,
It never crossed my mind on which words should I refrain.


I wondered how to grow?
And I said, “By showing all that I know.”
I said to myself forget the hard work lets make it simple in life.
Then reality struck lifestyle has gone too high.

It was so difficult but then I realized hard work pays.
Started singing prayers to leave all the dismay.
I started remembering all that I see when I climb the ladder.
Just in case my luck seems sadder.
So no more black cats and no more demons,
I became a friend of my own creations.

Remember one fact which might take you high.
Always have tequila with one part lime....

2 comments: