Friday, February 27, 2009

Emptiness




Hello Readers,
This is not a poetry nor a story it is something that we feel deep within us... There is this sudden silence which grips us and we feel so empty. No thoughts to ponder, No words to share, just an emptiness we carry when rest are at play...
This one is dedicated to everyone who have felt the emptiness...
Living single is not as great as the feeling of being free…
No Commitments,
No one to stop you from talking to people,
No one asking you to come home early,
No one telling you to do things their way

Just the thought of it makes me high…

I ask myself are you happy? Do you have everything? Is this what you always wanted?

And then something hits me like a hangover from a last night’s party…
I wake up to the feeling of being alone with a heavy head grabbing a cup of coffee and looking at my bed… EMPTY!

That’s what I feel… empty!

I miss the feeling of being asked,
I miss the feeling of being warm in a long cold night,
I miss the feeling of being secure
I miss missing someone for all that I know…

Now is this better than being free…

I would love to be dominated by a body that I need more than it needs me.
I would love to be awake all night just feeling a sweet pain gripping me.
I would love to be asked where are you going and when are you coming back not with envy or dominant factor but with a need in the voice that is asking me. It says, “You are the only one I have but you have so many”

Is that asking for too much from someone…?
Then why is it that I am still left alone… ?
You can’t share everything with everyone, for this you really need someone who can tell you looking in your eyes that you are the only one.

Fear! Is the response that I get from my mind…
It is telling me you are scared not to get in a relation but get involved and be left once again to be alone…
I keep telling myself how much have I tried to forget my past but as it is said history repeats itself… it keeps coming back… haunting me! Whispering in my ears, "I am coming for you"
Once again the fear grabs me… The thrill of being abused holds me so tight that I grasp for breath… Something keeps pulling me back.

Then you come by with your warm touch and say don’t worry it’s just a bad dream…
It’s all over and hold me close to you…
A sigh of relief so great that I just drop dead…

No one knows your value better than me…
No one knows what you mean to me better than my mind, body and soul which have your name drafted on it…

Tell me where are you? How do I find you…? I need you… Come to me and show yourself.
I wake up again to an empty bed…

Cheers!




3 comments:

  1. u r amazing....it really speaks all tat i feel..or hv bin feeling...truely amazing....u r a diamond.....girl.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post goes for a Print right now... Everytime I read this I would feel glad by realising that there is someone who feels exactly the way I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks...is all I can say! for articulating it so well!

    ReplyDelete