Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fanatic Psyche!

The first thing I did when I saw Nikhil's mail to join this blog was re-confirm my understanding of the name of this shared blog! 'Fanatic Psyche' - A human mind or soul motivated by irrational enthusiasm!

Ahem!!! Why this name Niks? Was it just about the fancy name or.... And it set it me thinking in various directions -
1) may be he just wanted to make it sound fancy...like I remember I had really struggled to find a fancy name for mine! Infact I remember breaking my brains to make it sound very literary and deep rooted and all! huh!!!

2) is Nikhil planning to make this a mad people place...where crazy people write their thoughts cos there is no other place / person who hears them out! LOL!!! and if this is the case...is Nikhil sure that I am one of such cases? Oouch!!!

3) If Nikhil did approach me in first place...am I really a fanatic? Do I look, sound, behave like one? I am unaware of any such signals being given out by me! Infact I look at myself as someone who is not enthusiastic about regular things in life...leave alone rational. With this background how can I be a 'Fanatic'? No...something is wrong...I'll have to figure out now!

Anyways, hope i find an answer!

Ok wait...hold on!!! I know it! I just wrote a blog on the most irrational thought!!! Name of a blog and the psyche behing that name...

Oh no! Thanks Nikhil...for exposing me to this side of my psyche ;)

I'll be a fanatic and contribute to the joint venture regularly!

1 comment:

  1. That's like a fanatic psyce its just as we think and dont want people to know that we think that ways. I know i am fanatic i am sure all everyone this blog is.......

    ReplyDelete