Sunday, February 22, 2009

Fanatic Psyche

I use this blog to vend out my heart in my own way an abstract fashion which might sound completely weird and Un-contemporary. I might write of instances, emotions, empathy, laughter, cry, evil, sarcasm, love, ghost, deceit, compassion, poetry, short stories, micro stories, insane thoughts actions and surgical reactions. All in all I can be myself in words. This blog is dedicated to all the people who have dragged me into the act of vending my mind on the paper. People who have helped me discover myself. Thank you guys n gals. The Unforeseen as I call you all. This blog is completely vague and out of the world. It's need a bit of inhuman to understand the human........................ So let the journey begin.

photograph courtesy: Rajesh Nair

No comments:

Post a Comment