Monday, February 23, 2009

New Card in Life

I play my life like cards,
Three to go and I bet my life,
I hold no fear of calling a spade a spade.
With shuffles every move gives a new twist to life.
Every card holds a life to me.
Every card has a story to say.
Some black and some red the passion the darkness.
Move and flip them as you need.
Cards thought me to be content and happy with what you hold.
Reshuffling and fitting them right is the secret to win.
Moving them up and down on priority lines.
Helps you decide what you crave and what’s divine.
I keep moving with the moving cards.
Pick them up and decided
I will stay on earth or I shall go to Mars.
Be calm with every card, it yield a lot when given a thought.
Like the latest card in my life.
I reshuffle myself to get adjusted with hoping life.
The card shall surely fit in right.
I shall gather the strength to oppose and fight.
I hold this lovely card and wish to be all in red.
The passion to live life and color my life with passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment