Sunday, April 5, 2009

Fragrance of you

Mind full of thoughts
Agony of undone acts
Mysteries of your mind
Actions and plans
Lovely moments
With you around you
So much in pursuit
Reality in dispute
I see you across the table
I watch the glare in your eyes
A sunshine from a distant coast
Biting aspirations of your belongingness
Piercing me and hurting me
I run around like a maniac
I realize my heart beating faster
The fragrance of you stronger
Devoid if your thoughts for me
I hold your fragrance in me.

3 comments:

  1. Truly romantic..amazing piece of poetry..
    It reminded me of a song i used to like a lot.
    'Daastan' by 'Ali Haider'.
    Here's the link if you want to listen to it.

    http://www.desi-radio.com/ondemand.php?songID=5891

    Thanks for sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the link buddy. I have never heard this no. Music has an immense power. this no is truely romantic thanks a ton.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are most welcome pal :-)
    What you said is so true. Here's another track by the same artist i would like to share (if you don't mind).
    It's called 'Meri Jaan'.. This one is equally good.

    http://www.desi-radio.com/ondemand.php?songID=5889

    ReplyDelete